Please help me.
On the weekend I played pool with my wife and she beat me convincingly two games to one.
I feel that this is damaging to my ego and may cause on-going problems.
What can I do?
- Patrick Hettic.
To use pool analogy:
- you have to use a straight cue to knock those balls together.
- There's nothing worse than good position if you miss the shot.
- Don't try to get perfect shape when good shape will do.
- A "real man" doesn't play safe unless they want to win.
- It's not the cue. It's you.
- Never give a sucker an even break.
- If you can't find the one being hustled in the pool room, it's you.
- Those who can't play ... teach.
- Stroke it, don't poke it.
But really, I suggest that you just grow some.