Saturday, 16 November 2019

CHASING PUSSY (CATS)

Dear Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt,

I have a problem that seems to be getting worse.
For a while now, when I see an attractive woman I say "woof".
It used to be that I said this to myself, in my head, but more recently I've been saying it out loud.
This is increasing in volume to the point that people are starting to notice. I don't have Tourette Syndrome so cannot blame that if anyone takes offence.
So far my wife hasn't noticed this but it's only a matter of time before I say "Woof" out loud when I'm out with her. She is very observant and will immediately realise that I was looking at an attractive woman before I 'barked'.
What am I to do?

                                                                                                 - Cur(t)

Dear Cur(t).
Yes, you do have a problem but it could be worse. Lord Fortnum in The Bed-Sitting Room thought he was turning into a, well, bed-sitting room. Actually he did ....
Your wife will notice your bow-wowing and I'm surprised that this hasn't happened already.
Do you manifest any other 'doggy' behaviour? Running about? Salivating? Peeing on trees? Licking your balls? Chasing cats? Sniffing crotches? Can I suggest that you just ....STOP THIS STUPID BEHAVIOUR! Get a grip man.

                                                                              - The Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt




Maybe there's a club you can join.








1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks Catholic Robert!

    What about yelling out "Hubba Bubba" from the car and wolf whistling?

    I might have been beating myself up for nothing.

    ReplyDelete

1440, WHEN SCULPTURES WERE NAUGHTY

  Dear The Curmudgeon's Agony Aunt My partner of 38 years is becoming ever more cheeky and critical of me lately. On the weekend, when w...